Welcome to Noble Lakeside ParkFebruary 15, 2017
Kingscliff MarketsFebruary 15, 2017
Why not jump in your car and get out of Kingscliff on a day trip or just for a few hours, there are some wonderful places to visit all within easy reach.
- Discover Cabarita Beach. It’s just a 10-minute drive south and if you’re into surfing this is where you want to be.
- A 10 minute drive north of Kingscliff is Fingal Head, which was popular surfing and camping spot. Why not take a walk to the lighthouse.
- That famous beach town of Byron Bay is just a 40-minute drive south. Byron has 5 amazing beaches to check out, the markets, and lots cool places to eat. Once again why not take a walk to the Byron lighthouse for amazing views.
- Bangalow is just inland from Byron or a direct 40-minute drive from Kingscliff and another lovely little town to visit. The markets there are said to be one of the best in NSW.
- Coolangatta is just a 15-minute drive north and then you have access to all that the Gold Coast has to offer. Kingscliff is a great place to live and stay if you do not want to stay at the Gold Coast.
- Pottsville is a lovely town and only a 20-minute drive south on the way to Byron.
- Murwillumbah is a 20-minute drive inland. Visit the Tweed Art Gallery, entry is free or if that is too sedate why not climb Mount Warning, the highest peak in NSW.